Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Testosterone Returns

Well after two weeks the hormones started to hit me ... this time with testosterone. While a number of girls report being hyper emotional, crying and the such.. my experience has been wanting to hit something. Preferably  with a heavy shield and bludgeon it to a pulp, I know not a good quality but I'm being honest.

In some ways I've really missed it , the strength and more energy and it also helps power the sex drive. While I won't have as much in my system as I use to I will have the natural amount that girls have so It will be an improvement.

Today was a test and I did get to goto the Transgender health board and sit in on a meeting. They don't know how blessed they are that they have the MSP backing this and looking at it seriously. A very stark contrast from Alberta, I'm seriously looking at making a contribution here. I know I can make a difference however I need to look at myself first and get over my surgery.

Oh well off to bludgeon orcs for a bit

Be Well all

2 comments: