Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy for friends

Some days its hard to believe a year has gone by so quickly. For me this week will have a lot of emotion so I'm going to start it off with a happy note.  Tonight I got word from Jazzy that she had reconnected with a long lost family member and I was excited for her :) . It was fantastic to hear her be so excited and to be able to take part in a way of support.

She has supported me thru out the last year by always being there as a friend. I don't think she has missed a day my messenger or bbm has not had something on it. Like Sheri and a few others they are true and real friends. They have given me something I really hadn't had before.... but how could I have had them. I didn't love myself or care about myself.

This year has taught me that you need to truly be at peace with yourself and other will re-enter your life and make it positive. last year I felt alone... today I look at those that I have met Jazz, Rache, Sheri, Peter and Mark and understand that they like me for me. Not what I can do for them .... I look with pride at those that have stood by me thru all of this  Scott, Denese, Justin, Steph, Jen and Taylor and realize that they all saw something in me that I couldn't see before. They want to know Kara as much as I try to find out who I am. 

It's a great feeling to have :)

2 comments: