Friday, July 27, 2012

Then I got a Number

.... Well its official I'm now a school girl, enrolled in UFV with tests to start in August to see where my skills are. No matter the results I will be starting upgrading classes in September so I can get in the swing of going to class. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I have my doubt's if I should be in university, however its just my own security playing old tricks on me.

It's my time to grow and challenge myself, to put the brains to work and see how far I can get. I won't be alone as Medb is also enrolled at the same school. How will it go ? Only time will tell and the effort I put into the course. I already know the path I wish to follow in Psychology, but I need to keep all my options open as my tastes may change during the course load.

For now I'm going to just be happy that I'll be on a school campus instead of a mall. I'm working for my own future and my own destiny. This is my time and my road and I know in 10 years to the kids I plan to help it will be Dr.Jys :)

Okie till next post

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment