Saturday, September 29, 2012

Grown up Talk

There always comes a time when your children seem to go from one extream to another.  Then there are times when your children grow up and you hear the words .... I really screwed up and I need to grow up. On my grand daughters second birthday I got to have a good talk with my youngest. His tone has changed for the better and seems to have grown up a lot faster then I believed he would. In my case I didn't have much to do with it, that belongs to life it self as it really is a hard bitch.

I have hope from him that in his future he will be more successful due to the harsh lessons he has learned. I also got a chance to to hear how I had helped him in the past by freaking out on him when I found out he tried to self cut himself. I never realized that I had done it at the time. I give him the credit as he is the one with the internal strength to overcome it.

He is raising a beautiful little girl and I hope he will continue his self improvement over the coming years. I think he will and I know if he can get his education he will go anywhere in life he chose's to do. He did make a statement that he is looking forward to moving to the coast here to find work or education. I really hope it does, it will allow me to be closer to him and his girlfriend and my grand daughter. Maybe I can help guide him a little but I think the most important is I can get to know the man he is becoming and become closer to him then I was raising him.

The last few weeks have been so busy but to give you a preview, we bought a house, I got a wookie and we are shopping for furniture... yay no more storage locker :).

Till next post

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment