Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Day Back

<p>It's been over 3 months since I left work and it's been an experience. A mixture of emotions and healing, most I didn't expect some I did. Truthfully I had hoped not to, but life has a funny way of pointing out your missing something. While I need to secure our position for February, and tell my body to relax it will be ok. This time I'm going back for myself, to prove that I'm the one in charge not my employer.

All my life I've danced to their time far to long. A meeting last Tuesday has made me realize something, I'm a bitch...being in total control of herself. I will not let anyone control my life... Why should I. It's my life and I will dance to my time, if it happens to run along your beat awesome. If not to bad would you like to join mine.

This time my return is for me and I'll do the best for myself until I choose to leave on my terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment