Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OhMy !!!!

It started in a slow roll and exploded in a sensation that I will never forget. A feeling so deep that its hard to put into words. I collapsed into her arms and openly wept as the sensation past. A whole number of questions finally being answered and fears being thrown back into the darkness where they belong. Would I be able to again feel everything, could I orgasm again and the most important question. Was the operation the correct path for me? yes...Yess  ..... YYEEEESSS . Its hard to lie when the body feels right and you have a deep inner peace.

I laid there for several moment ... her arms wrapped around me and let all the stress go. The knowledge that this was the right path for me. My gamble paid off in full and truly feeling whole. The body and mind were in one and in sync. In 30 years I had not experienced  the feeling that I'm complete.  It was amazing and a true day to remember.... I can now say to anyone that this was the right road to take bar none. The surgery was the right path for me to take. No one can tell me different because I've lived it ... and experienced it.

I have no words to describe it but life and I'll always be grateful in the one person who risked everything to give me this gift... My angel, she is my rock, my love and most important my best friend te amo mi angel . 


Be Well 

No comments:

Post a Comment