Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just Be You ...

I've heard the saying I just wanted to be me ... I lived my whole life as they wanted me to ... I just couldn't take it and then ....... Well fill in the blank. To say that this is only a trans thing is so wrong. It's a human thing as we age and grow we all worry about the road we never took. We blame society for making us be a certain way, the truth is... you didn't have the strength to just be yourself and chose to let others remake you. Every human being has experienced it in one form or another.

The question begs why does it take a major life shake up or near death to see it? Why do we not just be who we are? How do you just do it..... whats the secret?  .... It's easy just be yourself. Do what you love and surround yourself with those that love you for nothing more then being you. Live life on your terms and never give up on your dreams. Those folks that wallow in negativity turn your back and just let them be miserable.

I broke into a million pieces 4 years ago and it was the best thing for me to do. I'm healthier then most people and I've come to realize that what we all see as trans issues are just human issues just with a different cause. People fall in and out of love all the time. Job's come and go and friends and family always change.  people always have medical challenges and really you only have control of one thing..... You and really its all anyone has to control.

Welcome to humanity ....What do you want to be !!!

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment