Saturday, September 10, 2011

Culture Shock

I'll admit that I haven't been many places in my life with only two provinces that I've called home and no real travelling outside of that. Well how could I've been in a work mode for so long I've never had time to just travel and relax.

While I'm coming to Montreal in Oct I won't get a chance to see much more then an inside of the hospital and residence. Rache asked me to come with her for a week while she goes for her's and I'm getting a chance to see the city where my Fiancee grew up. I so wish she was here right now, I would love to hear her memories of places here. The city is really clean and the culture is so different then vancouver and makes alberta look so backwards.

The people are different here in the way they approach you and the old saying of the west coast being so laid back is true. Seeing buildings from the 1700 is something and to hear history from some locals was something to see... I also learned that they have a ton of weddings on Saturdays . After I heal I'll want to come back to see it all , walking with Medb to hear her stories and memories and truly enjoy all the city has to offer ,,,, must be with just for laughs thou

No comments:

Post a Comment