Monday, September 19, 2011

Reflections

I know this has taken me a few days to get back to form, and I know I'm still a bit jet lagged. Montreal was not what I had really expected, It turned out to be way more.  From the moment Dr Brassard  said yes everything calmed down. My fears of being stuck in the middle for a long period of time evaporated. Work is becoming more finite and I understand that this is not Kara's gig.

I need something more in my life and so now I find myself excited for school and taking some time to sttudy for jan 18th. Then April for school and a fresh start. The surprising thing I have found , is the fact I have no rush for the surgery. It's not a focus .. it just is.

Well for tonoght I'm going to cuddle my angel and just rest over the next few days and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment