Thursday, September 29, 2011

Well I Made a Commitment

Wasn't a big one but I had to chuckle about it ... I opened a comic box. First one in over three years to be exact just before I left for Calgary. I know that it doesn't sound like much, but for me its a return to some form of normalcy. Didn't do to many comics just a handful of issues and asked to get complete runs on some certain issues to start with.

Why did I do it, perhaps to find a place to fit in again, Yes I've transitioned and yes the end of this chapter is coming to a close. It's time to start the next stage and move forward and yes I'm a comic geek, always have been and always will be. It was funny that it was a girl who first got me into comics, Janie... I wonder where she is now. She got me into X-men, and Swamp Thing and so many others and now I can truly make this my own and see what I collect.

Wonder what I'll decide to do tomorrow... maybe I'll run a hundred miles if it will make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment