Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turning point

There comes a time when a person comes thru surgery and knows they are getting better. Mine came today after the last few days of some bad pain and extream moodiness.  I'm not quite over it yet but I can feel more of myself coming back. I feel more creative vibrant and alive. I don't feel as drug down as I have and I want to be more active.

I marked the day by putting the donut aside its causing me more pain and soreness using it. It's a good thing to feel like you're getting better and stronger :) ... Last week the wii, less the 4 weeks the pool and aquafit.classes to get stronger.... Next back to workouts .... Then school.

This phase was temporary ... Next up the rest of my life

Be Well

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete