Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On The Mend

Well its been over a week since I got home and physically I'm healing but what about mentally.
I don't know how to respond to that, my body feels strange to me still and as Llyn has said my conversation is lacking mostly focused on my after care and schedules.
I don't want this to become the case, like Red Dwarf I don't want to become like the Toaster a one dimension character. Yes I can say I'm happy but I feel like I'm trapped in A 3 hour cycle all say right now. I feel weak as my ability to lift and help is diminished and the worst part I can't hold Llyn the way I want to.
This is temporary I know and I do want a quick fix where there isn't. So I need to adjust, a gentle hand on her back in a special spot to let her know I'm there. Help with some light housework to feel I'm doing something. Most importantly I need to get back to just being myself and push back my fears of my new body.
It's an active choice I have to make....
To all Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment