Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fear of Contact

Something I've noticed is being afraid of others touching me in my new surgical area's ... I flinch if the cat gets to close. I don't like applying pressure there yet and I don't know. I've found myself guarded way to much... And I need to find a way to relax and pull the stick out of my ass.

There is no reason for it really. The breast.augumentation has healed and the scars look great. The new bottom is looking good and healing well even if I over do it. So I know its psychological and with me. Speaking with several girls they are all excited and curious... And here I am scared that I'll be hurt... Like a china doll.

Is it because I fear myself ? Is the new feelings that I fear ? Or prehaps its a holdover from the past and I just have to girl up and face it.

Time will tell on this matter.... Tomorrow I get to enter a realm I'm familliar with arguing with a buracrat and getting thru stupid rules that make no sense to get a simple matter resolved.

For tonight everyone Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment