Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why I hate Apple

Most times a company gets bigger the worse they get. Case in point Apple, I use to love the company from the first time I got an iPod mini in metallic pink. I've had the touch an iPhone 3Gs but I doubt after tonight I'll ever buy another product from them again.

I watched them tonight erase my fiancee's iPhone and iPad because she upgraded the operating system to 5.1 the program did not agree with a few songs she had put on the iTunes program. So it reauthorized her computer and erased all the apps she paid for. Now while restoring them was easy she lost all the data on the app. 4 years worth gone.... Because apple didn't like the fact she got her music outside of iTunes or wasn't ripped by iTunes.

The company needs to learn they are no longer the best anymore, there are tons of solutions like the galaxy s 10.1 that I'm blogging on right now. The google devices allow your own content, more video playback, backing up of your apps and work. They also do flash and allow outside sources to use.... Your iShit looks nice and is controlled by apple and that's the truth because once you buy it, what gives them the right to change it or remove it without permission.

Tonight apple lost 2 CUSTOMERS  because we refuse to feed there corporate beast any more

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment