Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day of Strength

HooooHaaaaawww ..... Something that started with a youngman named Tim who I met on my first visut to Montreal. On your first day after surgery they make you walk around the nurses station. Well tim on his first lap let out the HooooHawww and others that followed. I took it a bit further making jokes and encouraging others to say it. For personal note I did 8 laps on first day 3 in the morning 5 after dinner :).

The reason I bring this up today is because it deserves it ... Today I drove, had lunch out, shopped a bit and did some personal business. After getting home and icing up I did my aftercare a bit late... Then played some lotro before finishing up the night.

I didn't sleep during the day, didn't have a lot of pain and returned to some form of normalicy in my life. Every day I'm getting better and I'm feeling good... No I didn't have a eurphoric high the day of or any time else, and in ways I'm glad I didn't .... Cause what goes up comes down. What I have is an inner peace, much like I felt 3 years ago when I first came out.

What next ..... Swimming lol only 6 weeks away or so... But thats another post. Till then please

Be Well 

No comments:

Post a Comment