Saturday, November 12, 2011

The First 30 Days

Wow ... It's been a month already and its hard to believe. Last month I was sitting in montreal waiting to get wheeled up for surgery. I was suppose to go second thou I went first. I sat there thinking of any reason for me to say stop, I'm not ready... And I couldn't think of one.

All the way to the epodoral needle.... All I could say is "better make sure I wake up or you won't be leaving this hospital alive" to the anthesiologist. Awake I did in thr recovery room, sore disorientated and wanting to see and hear my angel.... To let her know that I was alright.

Here I am a month later about to go to bed and marking each small thing as an accomplishment. I'm healing very well :) I took the time to sleep and recover physically. I need to work on mentally because Its all changed.

My goal for the upcoming week is to start studying for my GED and start looking at college. I know I can do this because I'll be damned if I continue the way I've been going.

30 days isn't alot but they are to me ... The best thing I've felt in this month.... My grand daughters head on my shoulder and the look in her eyes when I held her... Priceless  lets see what the next 30 are.

Be Well
Jys

No comments:

Post a Comment