Saturday, March 3, 2012

Whats In A Name ???

Alot actually lol :)   I've learned that all to well over the years and today was no different. After a weeks of waiting I got an email for my business name application back and my first choice deWinter Enterprises had been taken by someone else . Not wishing to ask for permission and delaying the process I asked for them to move to my second choice Weave of Dreams Enterprises. A take on my old web site and the name had been strong in the past.

I was told that it would take till Monday to be searched. Well an hour later I got the confirmation that the name was mine again. Like a phoenix it had risen from the ashes and was ready to go again. The funny thing is it feels right and familiar but new waiting for kara's touch ... what will I bring to it.

It's a start right now. One that will require a lot of work and love to blossom into what I want it to be. It will be mine and it will be successful because .... its my dream :)  Next step Registration and Import number and the major step my business plan :)  ... now wheres my notes?

Till next post

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment