Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Directions

I had an emotionally draining past week. very emotional, angry and on the edge, partially due to hormones but also with a frustration with myself. I want to change and  to not be afraid to flirt, to live, laugh and just be whoever I want. Of all the problems and challenges of transition the greatest gift is the ability to be whatever kind of person you want to be. To shuck off the shell and soak up life and freedom. To often it is wasted, it's easier to just go back to the same old same old. To hide and complain about how life's not fair, to dwell on the negative and assume that we're victims. Life is hard .... change is hard but oh its so worth it.

I want to be the kind of girl that leaves an impression when I leave .... people thinking  What a Gal. I want to smile and laugh. I want to break men's hearts because simply they can't touch me. I want to be able to flirt and not feel like running just because a man shows a hint of interest outside of work or business. I want to be able to feel comfy in a make up store or shopping as I do in a gaming store.  I want to find the beauty in life, the good in people. I want to be able to help others even if I'm blunt and dishing out tough love.

In short I want to change myself and become a better person by christmas. I'm going to do this by changing something about myself everyday and seeing how I grow. Work out more, Experience more, eat better, do my make up everyday and so on.

Till my next post

Smoke me a salmon, I'll be back for diner

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment