Sunday, June 17, 2012

Worn Out ....

I had really wanted to post more during this week, however life had a different idea. Last weekend I spent it with Jazzy watching her graduation. I had a great time and in a few days I'll post about that. The last week has been long , hard and in many ways I didn't like the stress and anger that followed. Jet lag plus 4 days of overtime made kara a very cranky girl and I had little tolerance for peoples drama and bullshit.

Saturday saw me collapse in bed unable to get up so I called in sick. The day really just consisted of sleep, watching old cartoons on netflix and playing some games. The day flew by and even today I need more rest, the day did give me insight on a number of things though. 1) I should have listened to my mind when I was a kid and liked watching She-Ra and Jem as much as Transformers  and 2) I really need to take a break , take stock of my life and figure a new path in life.

For now I'm going to go lie down and watch some more TV :)

Be Well all

No comments:

Post a Comment