Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Morgan the Travelin Lapin

I know it's odd but on my last trip having a stuffed bunny help me break the ice and open up conversations with others. it started with Medb suggesting I take Morgan to Vegas, and in my hurry I forgot. When I got home I found Morgan on my pillow looking sad and alone so I vowed he would go with me when I saw Jaz.

The pictures started out of boredom in Seattle while I waited for my flight in this shot he is paying for lunch. The woman next me thought it was adorable so up on Facebook it went. Morgans travels. It allowed others to follow my trip without me being in the front of the camera.

During the weekend Morgan got to have more pics and just show off. For me it allowed me to put aside some fear about meeting new people. I still worry about folks learning my past and I'm trying to quash that.... Time will tell really how it goes, for now I'm curious to see how Morgans adventures play out over the next few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment