Saturday, December 31, 2011

The accomplishment of the past year

This past year while tough had many good and bad times. For starters I managed to hit presidents club for the fourth year in a row. We moved from Calgary back to Vancouver, I started to make new friends. I got to meet a very special friend in rl from once in Vegas. I underwent a major surgery and came out stronger then ever. I bonded with my grand daughter and want to see so many things go right for her.

The most important thing thou .... Was the choice to figure out who I am and who I want to be. It's a major undertaking and one of the biggest challenges I have ever thought of taking. A lot of my success this year comes from Medb who continues to challenge me. I reconnected with Jen in Montreal and formed a stronger bond with... Something I will always cherish. I grew closer to Rachel who I owe a lot of thanks to. She has helped me so much this year and I'm starting to see her grow. Jazzy showed me the strength of a friendship by always being there and taking just a few seconds of her day to say Hi.

This year I will never forget ....it was my year of transformation. It was a growing up year and understanding that I have a lot to live for. I lost friends, and moved away from some good people. I made new friends and will always keep in touch with those that live away from me.
I started to do old things in a new light .... Oh how I still love comics, roleplaying games, lightsabers and movies.

I learned that I have a special friend that no matter what will always have my back, she is my best friend, she has,is and always will be my angel.

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment