Monday, December 26, 2011

Star Wars

A long time ago on a farm in a province not to far away.....

I grew up during the time of the first and in my opinion only trilogy of star wars. I had so many of the toys and was thrilled by the adventures. I guess they were my Barbies.... being a bit of a loner I lost myself pretending to expand the stories of the universe. My toys got played with and I have many find memories from those days.

A few days ago I got knights of the old republic. A mmo game set in the star wars universe and once playing it brought me right back to my childhood. the music, sound effects and world coming alive in ways it brought a sense of relief to me. It allowed me to feel as thou my experience's were still apart of me. I know it sounds odd however since I started my transition I find myself second guessing my past.

A few days ago Medb joined the game as wellto keep me company and I'm glad she did it adds a very special element to the game. For now I have to jet .... Time to find a woolie companion ... May you be well and the force with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment