Monday, December 5, 2011

Time to Rest

Perhaps the title should be something else .... I had no clue how worn out I was before surgerytill the last few Weeks. It's no secret I tire easily now, a half day of running and I'm sleeping the next one away. My body is healing well, I've had no problems with infections or bleeding. The stitches and sutures all look good.....but I have no energy.

I figure that has to do with how run down I was before the surgery from work and stress and now I'm being forced to slow down. I will for now but I don't like it I would love to walk and move with out pain. I would love to be able to sit with out a dull ache and sharp pain. I would love to lie down without falling asleep.

I know it will come over the next few months, I just have to be patient. The pain is a positive sign because it means the nerves were not destroyed in the surgery. While I am awake it's a good thing because I've got to spend time with Medb.

Tomorrow I'll be stronger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment