Thursday, December 1, 2011

Geeking Out

Well the last few weeks I've had time on my hands to just rest and recoup. Having no work and not having the strength to sit countless hours I started to console game again. Collect comics and veg watching movies. Part of me feels guilty and is having this need to work, the other part of me is saying shut the fuck up you need this time.

So I'm doing what's best for me ..... Learning to relax some and develop some new hobbies and break one old bad habit.... Working to long at the expense of everything else. ALL it got me was a kick in the head and it didn't help me. So from now on I'm going to do what's best for me and my family.

Tonight it was nice I got to play some fighting games on xbox live with Adam ... I lost a lot, however for me it brought back some familiarity from before. Playing and just having fun .... Didn't matter if I lost just have fun. Next up .... Photography with my best friend , my angel something that we both enjoy .... Then who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment