Monday, August 15, 2011

Calming Factor...

A few weeks ago I tried to make some changes in my life and getting my anger under control. It's been tough but I have had some success with it :). I've been able to interact with customers on a calmer level and have had an easier time adjusting to my new store.

I came in with my ego, and it was the wrong thing to do. I know I'm good at what I do .... but new staff, new co workers and a vastly different level of clients to learn. It overwhelmed me, and even now I'm trying to learn it all over again.... and guess what I'll do it and make it work :) .

I got something today from a customer that I never got from Costco ... A hug from a customer for making a bad situation better. I didn't do anything but understand her problem and find a way to fix it. It was a fantastic feeling and totally unexpected and will make me try harder to keep the calm response.

A few weeks ago I would have gotten angry and done as little as possible... That's not what I want to be anymore. I want to be more like it was today, relaxed and a feeling of doing something for someone that needed the help.

Tomorrow I wake up and go to see my Doctor for my blood tests .... breathes deep can't worry about something I can't control.

No comments:

Post a Comment