Sunday, August 14, 2011

Glad the day is over

The day is over after a long day at work ... staff meeting after for Ashley to get some stuff caught up for her meeting tomorrow. Will say the meeting was better then most plus free pizza is always good. While she is far younger then myself and a bit older then Dave I feel she does respect my experience in the company.

My legs are throbbing thou and so glad to be off them, will be nice to get off then for tonight. I'm not going to lie I can't keep the days up here much longer. 8 plus hours standing all day with very little time off the feet takes its toll on me. I'll re evaluate the situation once everything is settled and I'm healing from surgery.

For now its a hot shower ans some much needed cuddle time with my Finacee so I'll sign off with my usual Imvu saying that has made its way into my speech pattern

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment