Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ups & Downs

....  The last few days I've been more emotional and prone to outbursts and I've deliberately  withdrawn because of my mood swings. I know that its normal for women to go thru this... mine however is because I missed a few days of my hormone medication. I did this because I was running really low and only had a few days left.

I tried calling last friday for a refill however the Doctor decided to take the day off and the clinic was closed from Friday till Tuesday. I called this morning and receptionist had got the prescriptions ready and said they would be faxed in for pick up.....  guess what... didn't happen. Had it not been for rache helping who knows when I would have them back.

Tomorrow will be another day and I get a chance to rip them a new one, might make me feel better not like the few others that have bore the brunt of my bitchiness tonight.

I know not really insightful tonight and ty for letting me rant a bit.... tomorrow will be a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment