Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feeling Right

It's been a long time since I can say I just feel right. I caught myself this past Monday wanting to play with my hair and makeup just cause. I've gotten into a bad habit on my days off not wanting to do anything. Just throw on a hat and go.

Cuddling up on the couch with Medb I happened to just stop and notice I feel right for the first time. I didn't feel like a stranger in my body, I didn't feel the strains of any transition. I just was myself, not hurting from the surgery, no pulls on the internal mental thoughts. I was and still am happy and content.

It's a great feeling to experience, and one I know won't fade. I've reached the end of a milestone and journey. Now time to start another one ... Because life has so many to choose.... But before I start I have to set a save point :)

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment