Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's Important

The last year has flown by faster then I can believe ... A year ago I had arrived with our cats, a load of stuff and we were about to get our own place. Things are a bit better on some fronts, on others it's still a waiting game.

The important things in my life thou are taking shape. My relationship with Medb is stronger and has grown so much over the last 4 years. My surgery was successful and mostly free of complications. I've made some healthy friendships that will last me a life time. Most importantly I've lived free and won't go back to being unhappy.

Some say you can't have it all .... but shouldn't it be you can have happiness. It's taken me a long time to sort things out ... but I'm a lucky girl because I have myself, my freedom and my future.

It's not the amount of years you live, but the quality of the years you live.  --- Gabriel Ingelasis

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment